Voltage Transducer 0-1000 Vdc o/p 4-20mA, 0-1Vdc, 0-5Vdc
The DVT DC Voltage Transducer is designed to convert a DC Voltage input to either a 4-20mA or a voltage standard output that is proportional to the input.
It is also perfect for solar-string voltage monitoring.
The DC Voltage Transducer provides effective and safe isolation between the input and output.
• Primary DC Transducer Voltage range: 10-1000Vdc or 1-100Vdc
• Output 4-20mA, 0-1Vdc or 0-5Vdc
• Accuracy: ±1% over range, Linearity: 0.5% over range
• Response time: 0.09mSec, Working Range: 0–120%
• Overload: 150% continuous, Isolation: 4.5KV, 1 minute
• Supply voltage: 15–48Vdc