◆ The SPIRIT Radonlogger is a wireless detector with unique high sensitivity for customers who want to easily perform accurate and reliable radon measurements in workplaces and homes. Measurement data and graphs can be read on both a computer and a mobile phone.
◆ It also generates reports e.g. 7-day monitoring during work hours or for measures in post-mitigation homes.
◆ When you purchase your first Spirit device, it is recommended that you choose a package with a "SPIRIT HUB", in order to secure the wireless connection to your SPIRIT devices.
This product is no longer in stock
► The device is placed at the measurement site and then logged into "My Pages" through our website. Once you have connected the Radon Logger to your account, the radon content is displayed in real time.
► A graph displays the radon content, temperature, humidity and air pressure at the measurement location.
► Mean and measurement uncertainty are automatically calculated between selected time intervals. Each device is individually calibrated.
|Measuring range||0 – 100 000 Bq/m³|
|Measurement uncertainty||+-20% at 200 Bq/m³ at two hours integration time|
|Minimum Detectable Activity||16 Bq/m³ at 1 hour int. time|
|Temperature range||– 10°C to 50°C|
|Humidity area||0-90% humidity (Non-condensing air)|
|Battery life||At least 60 days during measurement|
|Power supply||5V Micro-USB or 10-28V AC/DC|
|Dimensions (height, width, depth)||45 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm|
• Visualization with graphs at different time intervals in Radonova’s web platform or dashboard. Accessible both via computer and mobile phone with the option for others to share the measurement data through a digital link.
• Highly sensitive radon detector with response time under 40 minutes including sensors for pressure, temperature, humidity, and movement.
• Battery operation for 50 days and the possibility to connect with a cable.
• Automatic connection to a SPIRIT HUB or existing LoRaWAN network. Also measures without connection and sends measurement data when reconnected.
• Free connection fee for 1 year. Thereafter a small additional monthly fee.
• Calibrated for 1 year of use upon delivery.
• To carry out accurate average measurements of radon levels during working hours.
• To calculate the estimated annual average during working hours.
• Log radon levels in real time during radon inspections or when following up radon-lowering measures.
A SPIRIT Radonlogger located within a radius of 200 meters automatically connects to a SPIRIT HUB. There is no limit to how many loggers you can simultaneously connect to a HUB. If a logger is not connected, it still measures and automatically connects as soon as it arrives within sufficient distance of a HUB or external LoRaWAN network.
• Ability to connect one or more SPIRIT products in locations that do not have LoRaWAN coverage.
• Creates a local wireless network with a radius of 200 meters where all your SPIRIT products automatically connect.
1 085,00 €
1 085,00 €
1 085,00 €
2 115,00 €
1 394,00 €