• Industry's highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles/Ft³ @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in Cleanrooms, Industrial Health & Safety, and Air Quality applications
• >10 hours continuous operation on a fully charged battery
• Industry's first Sleep Mode and Power Conservation Mode with intelligent battery
• Unparalleled and most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any remote particle counter
• Real-Time Meter detects particle contamination sources with visual and audible indication
• Internet of Things (JSON) communication allows for network or cloud based data options
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Particles in Air Monitor|
|The instrument measures:||Optical Particle Counting|
|Instrument for:||Particles in the Air|
The Particles Plus 7301 Remote Particle Counter measures 0.3 to 25 μm with a flow rate of 2.83 LPM (0.1 CFM) and is the most versatile remote particle counter available. The 7301 can be used as a stand-alone battery operated instrument or it can be easily integrated into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b / g, RS485 or RS232.
The 7301 reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, real time through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus data-download software. Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
The 7301 particle counter stores up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument. The 7301 also has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg / m³.
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 7301 ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
1 100,00 €