The XICAT™ Membrane Electrode Assemblies (MEA's) are highly durable for providing ultra-high performance assemblies in electrochemical applications due to the use of ultra-thin composite membranes.
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Cells||MEA's & GDL|
The standard MEA is a 5-layer construction with a membrane sandwiched between a gas diffusion electrode (GDE) and catalyst layer. A second MEA structure is a 3-layer construction known as a catalyst coated membrane (CCM) in which the catalyst is applied directly to the membrane and there is no gas diffusion layer.
MEA PEM-Dyneon-725-10μm-0.5mg Pt-Cloth product is comprised of the following sub-components:
- 10 micrometers thick PEM-Dyneon (EW 725) composite membrane and carbon cloth based gas diffusion electrodes with 0.5 mg/cm2 loading of 60% Pt/C catalysts both for anode and anode.
The brand Xergy has a vast selection of:
- composite proton exchange membranes (C-PEM)
- proton exchange ionomers (PEI)
- composite anion exchange membranes (C-AEM)
- anion exchange ionomers (AEI)
to select from for the XICAT MEA design.
- C-PEMs/PEIs for the XICAT MEAs are available from Dyneon™, Aquivion™, and Nafion™ perfluorosulfonic acid (PFSA) ionomers. - C-AEMs/AEIs are available from Durion™ and Pention™ ionomers.
|Active Area||Membrane Area|
|2.2cm x 2.2cm||10.0cm x 10.0cm|
|5.0cm x 5.0cm||10.0cm x 10.0cm|
|7.1cm x 7.1cm||13.0cm x 13.0cm|
|10.0cm x 10.0cm||13.0cm x 13.0cm|
|MEA Type||H2/Air PEMFC|
|Membrane Type||PEM-Dyneon composite membrane|
|Membrane Thickness||10 micrometers|
|Anode Loading||0.5 mg/cm²|
|Anode Catalyst||60wt% Pt on Vulcan (Carbon)|
|Cathode Loading||0.5 mg/cm²|
|Cathode Catalyst||60wt% Pt on Vulcan (Carbon)|
|Gas Diffusion Layer||Carbon Cloth with MPL|
|Gas Diffusion Layer Type||Woven Carbon Fiber Cloth|
|Gas Diffusion Layer Thickness||.365 mm (365 microns)|
1 978,00 €