AutoEdu designs and manufactures a wide range of Automotive Training Equipment for teaching and training purposes on automotive technologies.
Please contact us if you are interested in this Educational hybrid engine trainer MVHY1 from AutoEDU.
► Fully functional system
► Diagnosis through OBD 16 pole diagnostic socket
► Open contacts for measuring system components and circuits
► Fault code simulations
This AutoEdu Educational Training Equipment is a functional engine with petrol/electric TOYOTA HYBRID CONTROL SYSTEM – II (THS–II).
It has an automatic gearbox, climate control system, instrument cluster, cooling system, electric power supply system, CAN gateway network, exhaust system and etc.
► Ability to measure exhaust gas before and after the catalytic converter
► Completed with safety removable panels to protect against hot and rotating parts
► Engine with external components is clearly visible after removing safety panels. Easy access to the engine and its components for service and maintenance
► Fully functioning automatic climate control system with all most important components like electric AC compressor, R134a refrigerant, service couplers and etc.
► Integrated emergency stop button
► Equipment for technical and vocational automotive education and training
► Electrical wiring diagram with built-in banana plug jumpers for measurements and simulation of system fault codes
► Ability to simulate, on didactic aid, more than 50 faults by disconnecting banana plug jumpers.
Diagnostic and measurement
► Oscilloscope / multimeter
- System‘s parameters are measured by connecting to the banana plug jumpers;
- Ability to measure electrical signal parameters of each system component (such as sensor or actuator);
► Control unit diagnosis
- Diagnosis through OBD (J1962) 16 – pin diagnostic connector;
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification;
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Actuator test (depends on the control unit)
- Control unit coding/configuration
► The hybrid engine trainer contains these ECU’s which could be found and readout with the scan tool:
– Hybrid Control System ECU
– Power Source ECU
– Engine ECU
– Transmission Control ECU
– Hybrid Vehicle Battery ECU
– AC Climate Control ECU
– Gateway ECU
– Transponder Key ECU
– Combination Meter ECU
► The educational equipment, hybrid engine trainer has a closed structure – internal wiring is not visible; Instrument cluster, measurement, and fault simulation panel is integrated into a closed aluminum frame construction
- Dimensions approx. (HxLxW): 1750x1450x1200 mm
- Nett weight approx.: 470 Kg
- Made in EU
- Order no: MVHY1
► Automotive training equipment is a great tool for professional teachers and technicians that helps explain to students of technical subjects how processes in Educational hybrid engine trainer MVHY1 AutoEDU operate and its technology.