This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Gas Analyzer|
|The Sensor measures:||Radón|
Here you can order our accredited radon dosimetry service with a dosimeter that can be turned on and off. The dosimeter, which consists of the supported Duotrak® radon detector, is typically used by a quarter of employees and then shipped back to our lab. In an operation where exposure is measured continuously, a new dosimeter must be changed every quarter.
After the measurement period, a full accredited analysis report is issued, which includes the exposure per person during the quarter and also the accumulated exposure per person during the year.
The prices below refer to the measure of a quarter. After the first measurement period, you will be offered the opportunity for an automatic renewal every quarter or an annual subscription.
If you are not sure what to order or want to know more about radon dosimetry, call us at 900 649 670 or write to us. You can also find more information on how radon dosimetry differs from regular radon measurement here.
The dosimetry service includes the following:
- Duotrak® radon detector for use as a dosimeter with bracket
- The measurement method is accredited according to ISO 17025
- Analysis and measurement report with the following information:
- Dosimeter number
- Name and type of employment in the employee's dosimeter
- Exposure period
- Exposure to radon per person is expressed in kBqh / m3 for the current period and is accumulated. Upon request, the exposure can also be expressed in WLM and mSv.
- Hours worked during the period
- Information on employees, detector location for background analysis and working hours are provided in an Excel sheet obtained from Radonova.
- Telephone support if you need help