- Smart sensor
- It works with all HOBO Data Loggers that accept a smart sensor input.
- It automatically communicates its configuration data to the logger
- This sensor operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
- The S-THC-M002 sensor supports Dew Point, Relative Humidity and Temperature measurements
This product is no longer in stock
|The Sensor measures:||Temp./Rel. Humidity|
|Output Signal:||HOBO Smart Sensor|
|Cable Length:||1.8 m|
|Sensor for use in:||Outdoor|
- This Temperature/Relative Humidity Smart Sensor has been designed to work with all the range of Onset data loggers that accept smart sensors.<
- All sensor the sensor parameters are stored inside the smart sensor, that automatically communicates its configuration data information to the data logger without requiring any programming, calibration, or extensive user setup.
- An 8m cable is available: see Temperature/Relative Humidity (8m cable) Smart Sensor.
- A wireless model is also available for use with our HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.
Temp: -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
RH: 0-100%* RH at -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F); exposure to conditions below -20°C (-4°F) or above 95% RH may temporarily increase the maximum RH sensor error by an additional 1%
Temp: ±0.25°C from -40° to 0°C (±0.45°F from -40° to 32°F); ±0.20°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.36°F from 32° to 158°F); ±0.25°C from 70° to 75°C (±0.45°F from 158° to 167°F)
RH: ±2.5% from 10% to 90% RH (typical), to a maximum of ±3.5% including hysteresis at 25°C (77°F); below 10% and above 90% ±5% typical
RH: 0.01% RH
Bits Per Sample:
Temp: < 0.01°C (0.18°F) per year
RH: < 1% per year typical
Response Time (typical, to 90% of change):
Temp: Without solar radiation shield: 3 minutes, 45 seconds in air moving 1 m/s; With RS3-B solar radiation shield: 6 minutes, 30 seconds in air moving 1 m/s
RH: Without solar radiation shield: 15 seconds in air moving 1 m/s; With RS3-B solar radiation shield: 30 seconds in air moving 1 m/s
Operating temperature range: -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
Environmental rating: Weatherproof: 0 to 100% RH intermittent condensing environments. For best results, protect the Temp/RH sensor from sunlight and direct splashing by mounting it inside a protective enclosure, such as a solar radiation shield.
Housing: PVC cable jacket with ASA styrene polymer RH sensor cap; modified hydrophobic polyethersulfone membrane
Sensor dimensions: 45.97 x 11.43 x 10.16 mm (1.81 x 0.45 x 0.40 inches)
Weight: 110 g (3.88 oz)
Number of data channels**: 2
Measurement averaging option: No
Cable lengths available: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
Length of Smart Sensor network cable: 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
CE Compliant The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).
UKCA - UK Declaration of Conformity The UKCA Mark identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the UK Declaration of Conformity.
* Maximum 100% RH readings are only logged with RX3000 stations. The maximum readings for this sensor with U30 and H21 stations are approximately 99.99%.
** A single HOBO station can accommodate 15 data channels and up to 100 m (328 ft) of smart sensor cable (the digital communications portion of the sensor cables).