|The Sensor measures:||Turbidity|
|Sensor IP Rating||IP68|
The turbidity transmitter consists of a light source, a sample cell, and a light detector (photo detector).
Incident light is scattered by the particles in the sample, and the scattered light is measured by the detector.
The amount of scattering depends on the amount of material in the sample, the wavelength of light used and the size and composition of the suspended particles.
The transmitter uses a long life near infrared LED (880 nm) and the 90° scattered light method in accordance with ISO 1027/EN27027 to assure accurate turbidity values.
An automated mechanical wiper maintains the surface clean and removes air bubbles of the optical window in order to maximize the accuracy and minimize the maintenance requirement.
- Output Signal: RS485 (Modbus RTU protocol), 19,200 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit; 4~20 mA
- Data Resolution: 16 bits (0.001% FS)
- Surge Protection: 4000 V DC
- Power: input: 5~12 VDC, 200 mA
- Protection: polarity, overload, short circuit
- Safety: CE, FCC
- Based on fluorescent optical technology approved by ASTM international method D888-05, capis stimulated by a blue light source, red light is emitted, the oxygen concentration is calculated from the time difference measurement of fluorescent signals.
- Submersible, flow through, pipe insertion
- All-in-One Compact Housing, Built-in Transmitter and Sensors
- Robust IP68 Water Submersible Protection, Directly Installed in the Field, No Cabinet Required
- Plug & Play, On-line Realtime Measurement
- Ultra Low Power Consumption, Ideal for Outdoor Applications
- 1500 N Tensile Strength Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Surge Protection for Power and RS485 Communication
- RS485 Digital Communication, Minimize Cabling and Engineering Cost
- Standard Modbus RTU Protocol, Direct Connected with PLC, HMI
- Innovative Nano Coating to Remain Window Clean
- Auto Cleaning Wiper, Less Maintenance
- Onboard Memory Allowing Users Easily Calibrate and Configure Sensor at Lab and Distribute to Various Fields Sites
- AQCFG Software Tool for Data Monitoring, Calibration , Configuration and Diagnosis
- IECEx/ATEX Ex ia IIB T5 Ga Explosive Proof Certification
Drinking water, surface water, groundwater, industry, water treatment, wastewater
|PAD01||IP 67 Handheld Muptiparameter Water Quality Meter|
|FDC1||IP68 Field Display, 1 SMR Sensor input)|
|HMI1||IP66 Display Controller Logger, 2 SMR Sensor inputs|
|HMI2||IP66 Display Controller Logger, 4 SMR Sensor inputs|
|HMI3||IP66 Display Controller Logger, 8 SMR Sensor inputs|
|SFC01||Flow Chamber (SMR04/05/07/08/09/10/11/12/21/23/27/32/33/34/39/40/41)|
|SFC02||Flow Chamber (SMR43/44/45/46)|
|BOX01||RS485 hub(4 ports)|
|BOX02||RS485 hub(8 ports)|
|CAB12||IP68 2 ports RS485 cable|