Multiparametric Sensor without Data Logger (Ph-Level-Temperature-Conductivity-ORP-Oxygen+1 Optional)
Multiparametric sensor probe in PVC ø70mm for water quality analysis for applications in freshwater and seawater.
|The Sensor measures:||Multiparameter: O2, pH, etc.|
The WMP6 probe has been developed for monitoring of water-bearing stratums, rivers, basins, rubbish dumps, seas or however clear or semi-clear waters. Does not include Data logger.
Easy to use in measurement campaigns or in continuous mode, thanks to an USB interface or RS485 and to a web program that permits to transform your PC in an easy datalogger.
Thanks to its reduced dimensions, with only 70mm of diameter where is possible to have up to 7 parameters, and using specific materials, the probe is perfectly adapted in piezometric tubes with small diameter.
• Measure up to 6 +1 parameters simultaneously (Ph, level, temperature, conductivity, ORP, Oxygen + 1 optional)
• pH 0÷14, level 0÷20m/0÷50 meters (up to 300m on request), temperature -5 ÷ +60 ° C, 0÷6000 mS conductivity (0 ÷ 60.000μS autorange), dissolved oxygen, 0÷20mg/l (measured by optical oxygen on demand) • Selectable one of the following ion-selective electrodes: in the field NH4+, Cl, NO3- laboratory: NH3, NH4+, CO2, Ag+/S2-, Br-, Cd2+, Ca2+, CN-, Cl-, BF4-, Ca2+/Mg2+, F- ,I-, Li+, NO3-, NOx, Cl O4-, Pb2+, K+, Cu2+, Na+, X+, X-
• Suitable for clear water or fresh and marine water low turbidity
• RS232/RS485, RS485/USB interface option for PC or datalogger
• Can be used up to 20 meters of water column (300m on request)
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Power supply: 10.8÷16Vdc
3 100,00 €
1 410,00 €
1 150,00 €
1 025,00 €
1 025,00 €
1 450,00 €
2 150,00 €
3 650,00 €
3 990,00 €