Quick Afla M1 Strip Test
New rapid kit (10') for the determination of Aflatoxin M1 in milk according to European limits (50 ppt).
◆ The new Quick Afla M1 Strip Test kit allows the rapid (10 minutes) qualitative/semi-quantitative visual determination of Aflatoxin M1 in milk.
◆ Results are made quantitative with RDS-2500 Strip Reader.
This product is no longer in stock
|Instrument for:||Hospitals, Lab's, Clinics|
|---------- INDUSTRY ------------||Dairy Industry|
Rapid tests for Alphatoxin M1 in milk samples - Kit Quick Afla M1: The test is performed in 2 very simple steps: the milk sample is dispensed into a reaction well containing a lyophilized reagent, mixed and incubated at room temperature for 5 minutes. A strip is then placed in the well and incubated again for another 5 minutes.
The assay does not require any incubator.
The kit contains everything you need for analysis, including a 200 microliter reusable micropipette and disposable tips: so you can test anywhere. Quick Afla M1 Strip Test is stored at 2°-8°C and has a shelf life of 12 months.
- Quick test (10') and can be done anywhere in 2 easy steps No need for an incubator
- It can be done on any table and at any room temperature
- Very simple interpretation of the results, visual or with the RDS-2500 reader
- Qualitative/semi-quantitative results with visual reading: cut-off value of 50 ppt
- Quantitative results in the range 10 - 350 ppt approx. with RDS-2500 reader
- Suitable for any type of milk, also with preservatives
- 200 μl reusable micropipette always included in the kit
- Low cost/test
- Long useful life
At the end of the second incubation period, observe the strip and the lines that have appeared:Quick Afla M1 Strip Test - Interpretation of the results
► T-Line more intense than C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is less than 50 ppt.
► Same intensity of T-Line and C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is equal to approx. 50 ppt
► T-Line less intense than C-Line: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is greater than 50 ppt.
► Absent T-Line, only C-Line is visible: the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample is very high (equal to or greater than 300-400 ppt).
Quick Afla M1 Strip Test allows to obtain an approximate indication of the concentration of Aflatoxin M1 in the sample according to the reciprocal intensity level of the two lines.
Interpretation with the RDS-2500 Portable Strip Reader (Quantitative Results):
Aflatoxin M1 rapid test - Quick Afla M1 Strip Test - Quantitative reader RDS-2500The Quick Afla M1 Strip Test kit combined with the portable strip reader RDS-2500 allows to obtain quantitative results in only 10 minutes in the range between approximately 10 and 350 ppt of Aflatoxin M1 in milk (does not meet the US/FDA limit of 500 ppt).
After performing the test, the strip is placed in an adapter and inserted into the reader. The touch screen immediately shows the result in concentration (ppt) together with the enlarged image of the colored lines that have appeared on the strip.
The results obtained with the RDS-2500 reader are highly accurate and repeatable, thanks to the objective interpretation of the equipment and the excellent analytical performance of the Quick Afla M1 Strip Test kit.
The reader maintains in its stable memory a large number of results that can be downloaded to a PC using the data management software provided with the equipment. Powered by long-lasting internal rechargeable batteries, its small size and its maximum ease of use allow it to be used anywhere.
◆ Code ASTM1/96 - Quick Afla M1 Strip Test, rapid kit for the detection of Aflatoxin M1, 96 tests, includes a 200 μL reusable micropipette, disposable tips and everything needed to perform the test anywhere
◆ Code AST2500 - RDS-2500 Strip Reader, portable strip reader, supplied with Data Manager Desktop Suite software for downloading to PC and managing results and charger
- Immediate reading and interpretation
- Small, lightweight and easy to use portable equipment
- Large color LCD touch screen
- Quantitative results of Aflatoxin M1 between 10 and 350 ppt approx.
- Stable memory for results on SD card, expandable
- Connectable to a PC via WiFi to download test results or to update your software
- Data Manager Desktop Suite software to download and manage results
- Long lasting internal batteries rechargeable with the supplied charger