This training board-simulator is specially designed to help technical students understand the system's construction.
This product is no longer in stock
Fully functional supplemental restraint system is installed in a mobile aluminum frame.
The educational training board is based on Audi/VW OEM components. The stand is equipped with a functional car safety system SRS BOSCH AB 8.4 (AIRBAG).
The training board-simulator is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of supplemental restraint systems, study its components, perform various measurements, tests and other diagnostic procedures.
- System’s parameters are measured by connecting to the banana connector;
- Ability to measure electrical signal parameters of each system component;
Control unit diagnosis
- Diagnosis through OBD 16 – pin diagnostic connector;
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification;
- Reading/erasing fault codes;
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data);
- Activating the actuators (depends on the control unit);
- Control unit encoding/configuration;
- 12 V Battery
- 220/12 V power supply unit
- Automotive oscilloscope
- OBD Diagnostic scan tool
• Fully functional supplemental restraint system is installed in a mobile aluminum frame. This training board – simulator is specially designed to help technical students understand better the system’s construction.
• Educational training board is based on OEM components.
• The stand is equipped with a functional car safety system SRS that includes four air bags, crash sensors, mechanism of air bag steering wheel module and spiral cable, front seat belts with igniters and tensioners, rear seat belts and two control units.
• Cutaway technology of the passenger’s side airbag and control unit allows to see the structure of the components.
• Integrated inactive airbag igniters (after activation)
• Training board is integrated with two safety system control units. One functional – with diagnostic possibilities, second – after activation, with recorded crash data.
• Electric wiring diagram with built – in banana plug jumpers for measurements and simulation of system fault codes.
• Possibility to simulate more than 10 system faults by disconnecting banana plug jumpers.
• The stand has a closed structure – internal wiring is not visible.
• Power supply: 12 V
• Dimensions (H x L x W): 1850 x 1380 x 600 mm
• Weight (netto) approx: 60 kg
• CE certificate