• High read accuracy 0.5%
• Smart volume for limited space installation
• Low power consumption
• Lower zero drift down to 5mV
Related Products: AO-YTFC and AO-TFC
|The Sensor measures:||AC Current|
|Output Signal:||0,333 mV AC|
AO-S9 is a mini Rogowski coil integrator combine with power meter or PLC,in a plastic enclosure, powered directly from the
What does Integrator do?
• Rogowski coil output is weak voltage mV signal, AOS9 has ability to amplify and convert it to standard signal which could be catched by multimeter and scope.
• Rogowski coil output is proportional to the frequency of the measured current, the signal equalization ensure a linear response on a wide frequency range.
AO-S9 allows to use coils on different electrical network frequencies, keeping the same output level over the frequencies.
• An integrator is essential to equalize and shift by 90° the output signal from the Rogowski coils. It consists of an active electronic circuit with negligible offset and a good linearity.
AO-S9 can be combined with any model and size of AO-YTFC or AO-TFC Rogowski coils.
The available values are: 0-10VDC,0-10V peak,333mV rms.
On request the input value can be customized according to the application. AO-S9 and Rogowski coil is a very flexible system, suitable for high power load analysis, impulsive current monitoring, DC ripple measurement, etc.
Due to its specific features, flexible Rogowski coil is an extremely comfortable solution for current measurement and
can be used in a number of cases where traditional current transducer is not the adequate solution.
|Rated output||333V AC rms||4V DC(true-rms)|
|Maximum Output(overload)||4.5V AC peak||4.5V DC|
|Output Ripple factor||1%||Default 5% (relay to Response time)|
|Response time||≤1us||Default 100ms(adjustable)|
|Bandwidth||10Hz to 10kHz||30Hz to 1kHz|
|Power supply||5V or 6-12V||5V or 7-12V|
|Read Accuracy||1% typical at 1%(≥10A) to 200% of rated Current @25℃|
|Linearity||±0.2% of reading(1% to 200% of range)|
|Minimum Current measurement||1A (Ripple 100mA)|
|Output on 0A
（rated outut ≥2.5V：zero drift<10mV）
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to 70℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ to 90℃|
|Relative humidity:||80% max.without condensation|