The RSTAR Array Radio Series uses wireless technology to provide automated data acquisition.
* Fully compatible with RST “DT Series” Data Loggers.
* Excellent Hub – Node range (up to 14 km in open country).
* Ultra-low quiescent power. RSTAR Nodes powered by a single lithium cell which provides years of battery life.
* Simple star routing – no mesh overhead.
This product is no longer in stock
|Environment of Use||Outdoor|
|Type of Logger||Portable|
|Measured Parameters||Multiple Parameters|
The “DT Series” Data Loggers from RST accommodate the RSTAR Data Collection System and use a single lithium standard cell which provides years of battery life (model dependent).
The DT Series provides reliable, unattended monitoring of various sensor types:
- vibrating wire sensors
- MEMS tilt sensors
- strain gauge (full bridge) sensors
- digitally bussed (DT-BUS) sensors
- 4-20 mA sensors
A complete RSTAR L900 System uses L900 RSTAR Nodes at the sensor level, deployed in a star topology from a continuously active L900 RSTAR Hub, which consists of an L900 RTU interfaced to a FlexDAQ Data Logger.
The RSTAR Array Radio Series is based on the 900 MHZ, 868 MHz, and 2.4 GHz spread spectrum band (country dependent) with extensive open-country range through use of simple dipole or directional antennae.
Power requirements for a single RSTAR L900 node is one lithium standard cell. The FlexDAQ can be powered by a solar panel, batteries, or AC power.