The rain sensor allows to determine the exact time when there is rainfall or snow.
Thanks to a special heating system on its surface, water evaporates in a few moments, so it is also possible to determine the duration of the event which featured the precipitation.
The sensor is equipped with a stainless steel gold plated grid which through a conductivity measurement detects the presence of water on its surface and closes a contact (relay). This event can be recorded by a datalogger.
• Precipitation detection sensor with heating
• According to standard WMO
• Robust and compact design
• Easy to install and low weight
• Electrical output: relay - dry contact
• Operating conditions: -30 to + 60 ° C
• Power supply: 10 to 18Vdc