Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell with MEA.
This product is no longer in stock
|FUEL CELLS||Fuel Cells and Kits|
- Machined graphite separator plates.
- Gold plated current collectors.
- Banana plugs for monitoring the Cell voltage.
- Belleville washer.
- Built-in silicon rubber heaters (120 W) for maintaining the cell temperature.
- Nylon fitting/SS nut for gas tight connections to 1/4” tubing.
- Gaskets 1 silicone (standard).
- Size (H x W x L) 11cm x 9.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Weight 3 lb.
- Fuel compatibility oxygen, hydrogen, air, methanol, ethanol, liquid acid/base electrolyte.
- Normal operating temp. 65 – 75 ºC
- Maximum temperature 180 ºC
- Other gasket materials (silicone-coated fiberglass, Teflon, Teflon-coated fiberglass) are also available.
- A thermostate could be attached for extra cost to make sure that fuel cell does not go beyond certain temperature.