WaveNow® series potentiostats offer a highly portable and powerful alternative to traditional benchtop instruments.
Weighing less than 300 grams, the WaveNowxv Potentiostat/Galvanostat features a small form factor and a convenient USB interface.
Under the control of our powerful AfterMath® software package, the instrument is capable of performing a wide variety of popular DC electroanalytical techniques.
This product is no longer in stock
Get started immediately with a new instrument today! Key features of the WaveNowxv are listed below:
- Applied/Measured Current Ranges: ±10 µA to ±100 mA
- Applied/Measured Potential Range: ±10 V
- Operation Modes: Potentiostat, Galvanostat, OCP, ZRA
- DC Techniques: All popular potentiostatic and galvanostatic sweep and step methods are included (BE, CV, LSV, CA, DPV, SWV, NPV, ASV, OCP, ZRA, RCP, etc.)
- Special Bundles: Rotating Disk Electrode (RDE) and Spectroelectrochemistry (see below)
- AfterMath Software: Powerful plotting, Analysis tools, Data transforms
3 250,00 €
4 995,00 €
3 995,00 €