|Mounting Accessories:||Cables & Connectors|
A voltage lead set with alligator clips that is used to wire a WattNode terminal block connected to a WattNode KWH transducer and the voltage terminals in a circuit breaker panel.
- Prewired to WattNode terminal block
- Precludes mis-wiring to KWH transducer
- No need for user to choose and supply own wiring
- Safety and convenience
This cable operates in an indoor environment.
- Colors (cables and clips): Black, blue, green, red, white
- Alligator clips: Insulated nickel plated brass, sheathed banana plug receptacle
- Cable length: 5 feet
- Suitability: Single phase circuits 120-277vac, and three phase circuits 208-480vac.
- Temperature rating: -25 C to 80 C
- Electrical rating: IEC 61010-031 @ 1,000V CAT II , 600V CAT III P2