Power Transducers T-WNB-3D-480 KW/h 3-Phases
At AlphaOmega-Electronics you will find the best range of Current Transducerand at the most competitive prices.
The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. This WattNode Delta or Wye-connection kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. This model supports a 3-phase Delta-connection of 480 VAC.
• Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations.
• Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
• Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations.
• Easy to install and wire.
• Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models.
• Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
• Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all phases.
• Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
• Metering of variable frequency drives.
• Line powered - No external supply required.
• Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove.
• UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
• CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU.
Rating: FCC Class A
Operating: voltage range: ±20% of nominal
Frequency: 60 Hz
CT input: 0-0.5 VAC operating, 3 VAC maximum
Accuracy: ±0.45% of reading + 0.05% FS through 25th harmonic (dependent on CT used and line variation accuracy could be 1.5% to 4% of reading)
Enclosure: high impact, UL rated ABS plastic
Connectors: UL, CSA recognized, detachable screw terminals (14 AWG), 600V
Operating temp range: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
Operating humidity range: 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 3.8 cm (3.3 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.5 in.)
Weight: 295 g (10.4 oz.)
Number of data channels: 2