- Measuring devices, laboratory instrumentation
- Energy monitoring control systems
- DC ripple measurement
- Monitoring of transients and harmonics
- Very high current monitoring
This product is no longer in stock
|The Sensor measures:||AC Current|
|Output Signal:||100mV/1kA @50Hz (standard)|
|Power Supply:||from the AC network|
|Sensor IP Rating||IP67|
- Rogowski Coils MFC150 (8 mm cross section) are flexible current transducers based on the Rogowski principle.
- MFC150 coils are available in different sizes and can be supplied according to customer’s design, therefore they can be used in all those applications, in which traditional transducers are not fitting due to its size and/ or weight.
- MFC150 coil is provided with a shield against the influence of external magnetic fields, therefore it grants a stable measurement from low currents to hundreds of kA.
- The Rogowski coils must be connected to an electronic integrator.
- Algodue power meters UPM209 and UPM309 can interface Rogowski coils directly without the need of the external integrators (Smart kits). This is an advantage because there is no external boxes or any power supply with consequent ease of use.
- MFC150 can be also provided with built-in integrator, without needing of external devices for 90° phase shift compensation and frequency equalization. This is an advantage because there is no external box with consequent ease of use.
- Algodue power meters UPM209 and UPM309 can interface Rogowski coils directly without the need of the external integrators (Smart kits).
Coil length: from 25 to 300 cm
Coil diameter: 8.3 ±0.2 mm
Fastening: bayonet holder
Weight: from 150 to 500 g
Material: thermoplastic UL94-V0
Output level (RMS): 100 mV / 1 kA @50Hz (standard)
Coil resistance: from 70 to 900 Ω
Positioning error: better than ±1% of reading (with 15 mm diameter cable)
Frequency range: approx 40 Hz to 20 kHz
Working voltage: 1000 VRMS CAT III
600 VRMS CAT IV
pollution degree 2
Test voltage: 7400 VRMS / 1 min
Type: 2 x 0.15 mm + shield
Length: on request
Features: cULus approved 80°C 1000V
Operating temperature: from -30°C to +80°C
Storage temperature: from -40°C to +80°C
Protection degree: IP67
Safety: EN61010-1, EN61010-031, EN61010-2-031, EN61010-2-032