- Four selectable scales
- Equalization and 90° shifting of the Rogowski coil signal
- 1 A RMS full scale output for instantaneous value
- Compact DIN rail enclosure
- 85 ... 265 VAC power supply
This product is no longer in stock
|The Sensor measures:||AC Current|
|Output Signal:||1 Amp RMS|
|Sensor IP Rating||IP20|
- RPS51 is a multiscale Rogowski coil integrator, in a compact DIN rail enclosure, powered directly from the mains.
- An integrator is essential to equalize and shift by 90° the output signal from the Rogowski coils.
- It consists of an active electronic circuit with negligible offset and a good linearity.
- RPS51 can be combined with any model and size of MFC series Rogowski coil.
- The integrator is provided with a push button for an easy scale selection.
- Up to four input scales are available: 100, 500, 1000, 5000 A.
- This provides a wide range of applications witgh a single coil and RPS51.
- RPS51 and a Rogowski current transducer is a very flexible system, suitable for high power load analysis, impulsive current monitoring, DC ripple measurement, etc.
- Ideal solution for standard 1 A input PMD’s.
- Due to its specific features, flexible Rogowski coil is an extremely comfortable solution for current measurement and can be used in a number of cases where traditional current transducer is not the adequate solution.
- Measuring devices, lab instrumentation
- Power monitoring & control systems
- Harmonics and transients monitoring
- DC ripple measurement
- Welding machine control
- High current measurement
• Since the Rogowski coil output is proportional to the frequency of the measured current, the signal equalization ensure a linear response on a wide frequency range. RPS51 allows to use coils on different electrical network frequencies, keeping the same output level over the frequencies.
• The 90° correction give the correct phase for power and energy measurements. RPS51 can by used in conjunction with power meters allowing to take advantage of the great measuring linearity of the Rogowski coils.
• The availability of different selectable scales give the possibility to use the same coil on a extremely wide range of current values.