Indoor Air Quality Meter and CO2 Monitor.
Measures Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity.
Can be wall mounted.
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Wall monitor|
|The instrument measures:||CO2, T & HR|
The cSense AZ-0015 continually displays carbon dioxide levels, temperature, and relative humidity so you can monitor the air quality in your home, office, or factory.
Just plug it in - the cSense turns on instantly, self-calibrates, and is designed to last for years.
In addition to monitoring levels, the cSense has a user-configurable 80dB alarm and a relay output. The normally open relay closes when the CO2 reaches the preset low level to start a CO2 generator or similar devices.
Unlike chemical gas sensors that last for months and need to be replaced, the CO2 Non-Dispersive Infrared Diffusion (NDIR) sensor in the cSense offers the following benefits:
- Sensitive and accurate: information you can act on.
- Auto Calibration - No need to send monitor in for recalibration.
- Important manual calibration for gardening with supplemental CO2.
- No moving parts, nothing to break or wear.
- Does not lose precision in heat or cold.
- No overexposure or negative memory effects.
- CO2 range: 0 to 2000 ppm (2001 to 9999 out of scale)
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% reading (0 ~ 2000)
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temperature range: -10.0 - 60.0 ° C (14 - 140 ° F)
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C / ° F
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 ° X / ± 0.9 ° F
- Ralative Humidity: Range (0.0 - 99.9%)
- Resolution (0.1%)
- Accuracy: ± 3% (10 - 90%) ** ± 5% (others)
- CE marking
Monitor air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals and anywhere to control high levels of carbon dioxide.