Introducing Waltron’s new AQUALERT-6051M Hardness Monitor.
Offering the best in simple design, efficient operation, and low cost.
This product is no longer in stock
Waltron’s 6051M Hardness Monitor uses automatic titrimetric technology to detect changes in hardness levels in water for water treatment facilities. Operator interface is very straightforward and intuitive. Maintenance is quick and easy.
- Easy to use fully automatic operation
- Accurate and reliable results
- Maintenance required only 2 – 3 times per year
- Long-lasting reagent
- Easy set up and installation
- 2 digital potential free outputs
- Digital Input potential free switch
- No calibration necessary