Vacuum filtration set, complete system, 3/6 branches
This product is no longer in stock
|Instrument for:||Hospitals, Lab's, Clinics|
● Special design for microbiology filtration 180300/180600-0x are designed for a large number of samples filtration on microbiology test. Each system includes vacuum pump, manifold, burner, waste bottle and filter.
● Innovative vent valve design:
An adjustable vent valve integrated with the pipe can eliminate water hammer phenomenon and helps drain out residual waste water.
● Quick-Fit hose barb:
A detachable hose barb can be connected to either side of the manifold quickly towards the vacuum source.
● Individual control valve:
Each branch permits individual control.
● VP-34, Oil Free Vacuum Pump
● 180300-0x, 3/6-Places Stainless Steel Manifold
● 100ml S.S. filter funnel, 3/6pcs
● 4000 ml PP Waste Bottle with drain
● STER-100, Torch Burner
● MCE Membrane, 47 mm, 0.45 μm, 200/PK
● Silicone Tube (2m).
Special design for microbiology filtration.
Complete set includes:
► VP-34 oil free vacuum pump
► Max. flow rate： 34 L/min
► Max. vacuum： -680 mmHg (107 mbar)
► Aluminum autoclavable manifold 6 places
► STER 100 torch burner
► 4000ml PP waste bottle receiver flask, made of PP with drain
► 300ml Magnetic filter holder (6 pcs)
► 2m Silicone tube
► MCE membrane (0.45μm, 47mm)
► Material: SUS316
► Number of branches: 3/6
► Filter diameter: 47mm / 50mm
► Funnel capacity: 100 ml
► Effective filtration area: 9.6 cm²
► Port thread: 5/16 inch (8 mm).
► Mains: 220V, 50H
► Filtration for microbiology test
► Chemical experiments
► General laboratory filtration.