Designed with the user in mind, the new Enercept pairs the flexibility of the E23 "Flex" models with the simplicity of the original Enercept for a reliable and complete energy monitoring solution.
Like the original models, the System Calibrated E23s come with factory installed CTs and fuse pack making it incredibly easy to stock and order just one part number, all while saving substantial time on installation.
|The Sensor measures:||Energy and Power|
|Sensor for use in:||Indoor|
Factory installed CTs and fuse pack reduce the labor of on-the-job installation
Enercept FLEX E20 Series power and energy meters provide a unique solution for measuring energy data. Designed with the user in mind, the E20 Series offers maximum application flexibility for retrofit applications. The E20 Series is compatible with split-core, solid-core and Veris U018 Series rope-style Rogowski current transducers (CT). The E20 Series has amperage support from 5 to 5000 amperes, often allowing installers to utilize existing CTs with the meter. Adding to its versatility, the E20 has a wide input range of 90 to 480 VAC, alleviating the need to keep multiple models in stock. The meter’s small form factor enables installation in existing panels with limited space, and does not require external mounting or the expense of extra enclosures or conduit runs. Communicating models support auto detection of baud rate, parity, and protocol for Modbus® RTU and BACnet® MS/TP which save on installation and configuration.
- Energy Monitoring (BAS)
- Commercial Submetering
- Renewable Energy
- Indutrial Monitoring
- Energy Management
- Cost Allocation
- High reliability with ANSI C12.20 0.2% accuracy, IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S
- Modbus and BACnet protocols along with uni-directional and bi-directional feature sets in one
unit....simplifies ordering and stocking options
- Compatible with multiple CT form factors (Split-Core, Solid-Core, and rope-style Rogowski U018)
- Amperage measurements from 5A to 5000A...support a wide range of service types
- 90 to 480 VAC...application versatility with fewer models to stoc
- DIN rail or screw mount options (with included mounting bracket)...easy installatio
- Native Modbus and BACnet MS/TP support with serial rates up to 115.2 kbaud
- Rotary dials on meter face allow for quick and easy setup & configuration with or without power