1. Knowledge of electric components
Various commonly-used electric components are introduced in detail for teaching purpose including micro circuit breaker, PVPR, timing relay, auxiliary relay, magnetic contactor, thermal relay, current transformer, and voltage / current switch with 3-phase power.
2. Knowledge of protective equipment
Not only the function description and instruction about the pressure protective switch that is commonly-used in chilled water unit is offered, but also the instruction manual and operational concept about the HLP, OLP, anti-freeze switch, and temperature switch, etc. The learner can understand the complete protection measures of chilled water unit.
3. Y-Δ manual lower-voltage start control circuit of 3-phase induction motor
Students can realize the advantages of lower-voltage during practice and experience the speed change of motor by manual switch. Besides, students would be more familiar with the usage of relays by adopting other electric components.
4. Y-Y / Y-Δ circuit of chilled water unit
Students can manipulate the Y-Y starting control circuit of smalland middle size chilled water unit as well as the lower-voltage starting circuit used in units above 7.5HP. They would be more familiar with the usage condition of various protective switches.
5. Circuit of chilled water unit
The practice for circuit of chilled water unit is almost the same as that of the system in industry. Students would grasp full control concepts about chilled water unit by using the electric components and protective switches.
6. Pressure auto-start, manual-start switch circuit, chain circuit practice
Students would gradually familiarize themself with the usage of components through the practice of basic chain circuit that is commonly-used in automatic control and pressure witches.
7. Forward / reverse rotation control circuit of three-phase induction motor, automatic forward / reverse rotation cycle control circuit
With the practice of motor control circuit, students become skilled in motor usage and each electric component ; moreover, users can utilize this equipment to verify their own designed circuit.