The piezometer cable allows multiple piezometers to be installed simply and reliably in a single well. The piezometer string and slurry tubing are placed in the well and cement and bentonite slurry is pumped until the well is filled.
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Multipoint Piezometer|
Multipoint piezometer strings allow multiple vibrating wire piezometers to be connected on a single wire. This facilitates the installation of several fully grouted piezometers. Unique cable avoids vertical empty channels. Kevlar® (Kevlar® is a registered trademark of EI duPont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates) coated with tough polyurethane, a reinforced cable is used that does not stretch to withstand the rigors of installation and is completely water-locked to minimize any leak. No conductors are shared to maximize the independent reliability of each sensor.
Perfect when more than one reading is needed at various depths, in the same location.
Evaluate the performance and stability of:
- embankments and earth embankments
- slope stability
- pressures behind retaining walls and diaphragm walls
- pore pressures during filling or excavation
- pore pressure in soil reclamation applications
- Over range: 2 X F.S.
- Resolution: 0.025% F.S. minimum
- Accuracy: 0.1% F.S.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F)
- Diaphragm Displacement: <0.001 cc at F.S.
- Thermal Zero Shift: <0.05% F.S./°C
- Materials: Hermetically sealed stainless steel housing
- Thermistor Type: NTC 3K Ohms @ 25°C
- Thermistor Interchangeability: ±0.2°C
- Thermistor Resolution: 0.1°C
- Filter: 50 micron sintered filter