The Particles Plus 5301 remote particle counter measures from 0.3 to 25 µm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) and can display up to 6 channels of particle size, as well as Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure on its touchscreen at 4.3 "color. This continuous use particle counter uses the best long lasting optical technology in the industry.
Included: CO2 Sensor: Non-dispersive Infrared Range 0 – 5000 ppm, Resolution 1 ppm EE-80118
Accuracy ±1% FS, Response rate 20 seconds
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Particles in Air Monitor|
|The instrument measures:||Optical Particle Counting|
|Instrument for:||Particles in the Air|
• Industry's highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles/Ft³ @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in Cleanrooms, Industrial Health & Safety and Air Quality applications
• Unparalleled and most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any remote particle counter
• Remote diagnostics allows for remote service investigation through the Internet
• Supports MODBUS TCP, RTU & ASCII communication over Ethernet, or (optional) RS-485/RS-232
• Internet of Things (JSON) communication standard allowing for network or cloud-based data options
The Particles Plus 5301 is the most advanced remote particle counter available. Integration is easy into a building automation and clean room management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b / g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5301 Remote Particle Counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, Laser on time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and administration guarantee.
This remote particle counter stores up to 45,000 timestamped particle counts and environmental data records that provide data redundancy on each instrument. Particles Plus counters can be remotely controlled and monitored through the web browser.
All Particles Plus counters comply with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 5301 ensures compliance with a built-in pulse height analyzer.
Accessory Kit (included with the unit):
- Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum PS-12041
- 1/4" Outlet Barbed Fitting Stainless Steel PS-12006
- Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN) EE-80127-XX
- 5000 Series Calibration Certificate CC-25006
- 5000 Series User Manual and Instrument Management Software (USB Key)
Complete Accesories List: