|Number of Channels||10 channels (SDI-12)|
|ADC Bits||21 bit|
|Battery Life||10 Ah Li-ion|
|Memory Capacity||unlimited in the cloud|
Avo is a complete monitoring station platform. It includes all hardware, software and services needed for data acquisition, cloud-based data storage, viewing and analysis.
It makes any sensor data easily accessible and the station remotely configurable. Just add sensors.
Removable 2 GB SD memory card (FAT 32)
Non-volatile memory: All setup parameters
Logging interval: 1 second to 24 hours (sensor dependent)
Reporting interval: 2 minutes to 24 hours
Listen/trigger mode/idle: <2 mA
Data receive/store/prepare for Tx: 150 mA
Data Tx: 250 mA
Battery: 10 Ah Li-ion
TX output power: 24.3 dBm (270 mW)
Solar panel: 5W, 12V
- 4 analog channels, single-ended
- Input type: 2 wire, 0-2.5 V or 4-20 mA current loop
- Sensor power: 24 VDC switched (under firmware control)
- Analog to digital (0-2.5 VDC): 21-bit resolution
- 2 pulse channels
- Continuity or TTL: 0 V to 2.2 V - 5 V
- Maximum rate: 10 pulses per second
- Number of sensors: up to 10 sensors
- Sensor power: 12 VDC switched or constant during measurement
-20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F). Battery won’t charge below 0°C.
-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) with extended temperature option
-40°C to 85°C
AC transient voltage suppressor (TVS) on each sensor port input
Dimensions: 1.6” (4.1 cm) x 6.7” (17.0 cm) x 4.8” (12.2 cm)
Weight: 10.78 oz (305.6 g)
Whether you’re using Stevens sensors or sensors from another manufacturer, they’re fully compatible.
Field-installable connectors can be used for sensors on an existing station.
Up to 10 SDI-12, up to 4 analog (0-2.5 V or 4-20mA) or up to 2 pulse sensors can be connected.
The number of sensors that can be connected is limited only by the total power load.
Our cloud-based data hub is incredibly powerful and incredibly intuitive. It’s used to configureyour sensors’ logging and reporting settings.
It stores and analyzes your data, notifies your smartphone when conditions are met, allows you to visually create custom calculations and “virtual sensors”, and it can receive and/or forward data from/to 3rd-party systems.
Avo is perfect for:
• Temporary sensor deployments where simplicity and quick
assembly / disassembly are important.
• Linking existing sensors directly to the cloud.
• Any environmental monitoring application where minimizing complexity and maximizing reliability is important.