Data Logger for use in Interior for Temperature, Relative Humidity, Light and a channel for External sensors. Economic thermo-hygrometer
|Environment of Use||Indoor|
|Type of Logger||Multicanal|
|Number of Channels||4 channels|
|Precision||Temperature: ± 0.35 ° C from 0 ° to 50 ° C / HR: ± 2.5% from 10% to 90% / ± 2 mV ± 2.5% of the absolute reading|
|Battery Life||1 year|
|Memory Capacity||64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)|
|The Sensor measures:||Temp./Rel Humidity/Light|
|Output Signal:||0 to 2,5 VDC|
|Power Supply:||3-Volt CR-2032 Lithium Battery|
|Sensor for use in:||Indoor|
Measure temperature, relative humidity, light intensity, and more with the HOBO U12-012. With 12-bit resolution measurements, this data logger gathers a range of recorded data and stores 43,000 measurements.
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy
- Large memory for long-term deployments or fast sampling
- Programmable and push button start
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- Compatible with Onset’s HOBO U-Shuttle for convenient data transport
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro for logger setup, graphing and analysis
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
The U12-012 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Light Intensity, Relative Humidity, Temperature and Volatile Organic Comp.
- HOBO U12-012 Temp/RH/Light External Data Logger
- Mounting kit: magnet, hook & loop tape, tie-wrap mount, tie wrap, and two screws