The IR37 is a biometric facial thermometer with integrated access control, advanced support for wireless networks and wired connection.
With the temperature sensor and wide-angle camera, it detects and displays people's temperatures quickly and safely.
- Non-contact human temperature measurement
- Automated entry system based on temperature
- Personnel management and site security
This product is no longer in stock
|The Sensor measures:||Facial recognition thermometer|
The IR37 is a state-of-the-art non-contact infrared powered temperature sensing device that uses a distance sensor and wide-angle camera to detect and display people's temperatures from up to 2 meters away. It can be placed in any indoor environment to allow fast and safe temperature detection, and can be incorporated into automated entry systems, to automatically grant or deny access to people, depending on their temperature. The IR37 interface is fully customizable, allowing you to choose the temperature range as well as the messages the unit provides when an acceptable / unacceptable temperature is detected.
|CPU||Rk3288 quad-core 1.8G|
|TOUCH PANEL||G+G capacitive touch panel|
|CAMERA||High dynamic range 2 megapixel camera|
|TEST DISTANCE||Medical level accuracy +/- 0.3°C 0.5-0.75m (the optimum testing distance is 0.5m between 16°C- 35°C)|
|BACKLIGHT||White, RGB camera backlight|
|FACE RECOGNITION*||10,000+ face database, recognition algorithm, recognition speed: 0.4 sec|
|MATERIAL||Aluminium alloy and 304 stainless steel|
|SUPPORT BRACKETS||Wall hanging bracket. Turnstile bracket. Free-standing bracket|
|DIMENSIONS||156mm (W) x 321mm (H) x 37mm (D)|
|APPLICATION||Time attendance. Turnstile. Door access control (OEM design is available)|
|*Optional under GDPR rules|
- Medical level accuracy +/- 0.3 °C measuring distance between 30cm and 75cm
- Infrared body temperature detection module, designed and manufactured in Germany
- Real-time ultrasonic dynamic distance sensor: applicable range from 30cm to 200cm
- Wide dynamic anti-backlight camera, with a reading range of 2 m
- More than 10,000 databases with similarity recognition algorithm *
- Reading speed 0.4 sec.
- Suitable for multiple applications and two thermometry modes, including precision and fast mode
- Attendance reports available via local download / PC software download
- UK sales and technical support
- Installation support
- Training available if needed
* Optional according to GDPR rules