• Industry's highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles / Ft³ @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in Cleanrooms, Industrial Health & Safety and Air Quality applications
• Unparalleled and most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any remote particle counter
• Remote diagnostics allows for remote service investigation through the Internet
• Supports MODBUS TCP, RTU & ASCII communication over Ethernet, or (optional) RS-485 / RS-232
• Internet of Things (JSON) communication standard allowing for network or cloud-based data options
This product is no longer in stock
|Type of Instrument||Particles in Air Monitor|
|The instrument measures:||Optical Particle Counting|
The Particles Plus 5501 Remote Particle Counter is the most feature-advanced remote particle counter available. Integration is easy into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b / g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5501 remote particle counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
These remote particle counters store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument. Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 5501 ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.